Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Greetings!

Hello readers! :D

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I got my workouts in - not this morning, due to the time change - couldn't get my rear going....tonight - I SWEAR!!!!!!

Saturday, we went to the big craft show in the neighboring town for their fall festival. DD was NAUGHTY!!!!!!! So, she & I sat in the food area and listened to the kids sing. She had a donut. DH & MIL had a good time looking around, though. I took DD to my parents to "trick or treat" on Saturday afternoon - she LOVED that!!!! We had friends come for the night with their kiddos. We watched "Monster House" - not so sure about that movie! It was kind of weird....

Sunday, I got up and made breakfast for everyone - sausage, eggs, waffles, and muffins. We went to the parade. We had a GORGEOUS day. The politicians were out in FORCE! (I will be SO glad when election day is behind us....) Even Mr. Speaker of the House was there. DD LOVES the fire trucks and bands. DS's school's band went by and they stopped in front of us and our friend was sitting on the curb with him and was yelling "Ryan is right here if any of you ladies want to say hi". We were rolling and DS turned about 800 shades of red.

I have voluteered to host Thanksgiving for my dad's family. Apparently, I have lost my mind.... We talking about 40 to 45 people in our house.... I keep calling myself crazy - I think I am. I am stressed at the moment, but know that it really doesn't matter! We all just like being together. I know they will bring whatever I want them to.

Yes, the Bears won again, 7 - 0. My DH is ECSTATIC!!!!! We'll see how they do. I'm not a big football fan but support his team.

I will post parade pictures tonight or tomorrow. I hope you all have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! 40-45 people?? WHOA! I was thinking that my little group my brother, his wife and their 3-year old, my sister and my boyfriend to be a lot!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.