Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy "Hump Day"

Happy Wednesday! How is everyone doing this week? We all seem to finally be over our colds here.... YEA!!!!!!!!!

I sat down to scrap last night - nothing! I had nothing! I had my stuff out to work on my page - no mojo.... I was so bummed! I gave up and went upstairs to read. Even with the kids here, the house seems so big....

I got up this morning for some light weight lifting and will get on the treadmill after work tonight.

I hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO glad the week is now over halfway finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:02 PM

    Don't you just hate it when nothing "comes" to you when you're so in the mood to scrap LOL Better luck next time :)

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, man! I've been there, so frustrating not to feel {inspired}
    On the other hand, my cold is just starting (well, it's not even a cold, really. I just lost my voice)
    Send it over if you find it!!!
    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.