Monday, October 16, 2006

Insurance - grrrr!!!!!

It's a VERY dark, gloomy Monday here - rain until tomorrow night. Hello Autumn!

Nothing like ruining a weekend - we got a letter from our health insurance company on Saturday that they will not pay any of DH's claims until they have a complete history for the past 5 years on him. UMMMMMM - hello? Dumbheads? We just did that 2 months ago when we signed up. Check your records! This is SO irritating!!!!!!!! Plus, I'm sure they'll try to weasel their way out of paying them. I am so frustrated!

I got some sewing done this weekend. I am hoping to finish another doll dress tonight and I have more to cut out after that.

So, here's a good story for you.... DD & I went to Wal Mart to get groceries yesterday morning (8ish) and there was a kid (11-13 years old) with his dad. This kid was in the middle of the aisle - THROWING A FIT!!!!!!! Like, all out, like a 3 year old throwing a fit over not getting some kind of chips. I would have knocked that kid down so fast.... I couldn't believe it! Excuse me, how old are you???? DD just looked at the kid like he was crazy! I had to laugh at her reaction.

I hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Now that was a crazy a 11 year old throwing a fit. I would have given him a quick smack to the back of the head....snap out of it.....lol

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for stopping by today! Don't insurance companies drive you nuts? Seems like my hubby's company changes ours every year which means we have to go through the same thing every year!

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Eleven years old and still throwing fits? Ah, the future of America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    i just thought i would say hi
    ((HI))

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh..an 11 year old throwing a fit..now that is beyond sad. I would habe been so embarressed for him and LOL at your DD looking at him like he was crazy ;)

    hope everything works out with that darn insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stand the insurance companies lately. They dropped us and didn't even tell us! I had to fight to get re-instated!
    Now as for an 11 yr old having a fit. That kid would've gotten a swift kick in the rear end and I would've made sure he was embarrassed. What the heck are some of these parents teaching their children??? If they whimper a little bit they get freakin whatever they want. If it was my kid I would've kept right on walking and ignore him, (of course after I kicked his rear end, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, jen, I'd be just SOOOOO angry!!! Sometimes you really don't want to get litigious, but there's just nothing else to do, but to go for the attorney...
    I hope it gets solved soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.