Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Weekend is almost here!

It's Thursday! {and the angels sing}

Work has been VERY slow this week....ugh!

My workouts - less than stellar. I did Pilates yesterday but am taking today off from exercise. My plan is treadmill for the rest of the weekend. (IF it's nice, outside running)

So, what are your plans for the weekend? Mine is clean our house top to bottom, corners, baseboards, etc, etc, etc.... We were HOPING to to go Boo at the Zoo but it doesn't look like the weather will be real cooperative.

It's been a relatively quiet week at home too. Couple more insurance things to deal with but that's it.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:56 AM

    My mother in law is flying down for the weekend. Can I come to your house and help you clean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow we are going to a Comedy Show, and Saturday night we're going to a Persian restaurant to see belly dancers. Should be fun! I hope to squeeze in some scrapping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opening weekend of the pheasant season means I'm a "widow" and I have to figure out how to keep my two kids busy without my hubby to run interference. Eek!

    Thanks for the link, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:12 PM

    Thank god tomorrow is Friday. I really, really need a break from school. My sanity requires it. The kids are getting on my last nerve this week. I blew up at sixth period today. It was not a pretty sight and I do not want to have to do it again tomorrow. I just get so darn frustrated with them when they won't stop talking, even though I ask them dozens of times in a class period to please stop talking. I can only do so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.