Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yes!

I got up early again and hit the treadmill - woo hoo! This might become a habit...

Then, my morning took a turn - I had to wake up our DD. UGH! Not a good morning - she cried about everything from having to get up to breakfast to the pants I picked out for her to wear. SHE'S 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are her teen years going to be like? She was screaming bloody murder when I left daycare - GUILT!!!!!!!!

Then, it started snowing - yes, SNOWING!!! Like, sticking to the ground, the bushes in front of our office are white, snowing. What the heck is this????? It's October 12, Mother Nature, NOT December 12. Check your calendar....

Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!
TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy Jen.. too much exercise is bad for your health! hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.