Friday, October 20, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

So, DH & I got a "happy hair" yesterday and decided to go away for our anniversary next month. We're going to Vegas. No kids, just us - we haven't done that in ages! I am REALLY excited! We just need to reconnect, recharge and relax a little. I feel like we've kind of drifted apart a little with our work schedules and the kids. He's been before but this will be a first for me.

Of course, that means I only have a little less than a month to get in shape....

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Oooh, I like that, a happy hair! LOL! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:31 PM

    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happen to your other blog?? It disappeared. haha! Woo, Vegas, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Good for you!

    Vegas, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have FUN! I know what you mean about drifting apart. The drudgery of everyday living can take a toll on a marriage if you let it... so don't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:34 AM

    how exciting!!! that will be so fun - have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Oh, enjoy Vegas, if you have the time: brunch in the Peppermill is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go, JEN!!!! Never been there, either! Hope you have a BLAST!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.